Honey, you’re walking! Honey, you’re walking!
My recent One Tree Hill buyings/winnings:
- One Tree Hill Season 9
- A picture of Gavin Degraw and Jackson Brundage (Jamie Scott)…signed by Gavin Degraw
- A North Carolina, One Tree Hill, license plate (this one, along with ones such as “Peyton Sawyer”, “Haley James Scott”, “Lucas 3”, “Naley”, “Keith Scott”, “Jamie Scott”, and “Skills” are available at http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=one+tree+hill+license+plate&_sacat=0 great service and great seller! $19.95 with free shipping)
- Autographed Tyler Hilton Forget the Storm CD
- Friends with Benefit CD
- Bracelet that says “One Tree Hill Always and Forever 2003-2012” (found at http://mariaaax1723.tumblr.com/ for $6.00)
- An Evening With One Tree Hill program
- And a few other miscellaneous items
I won the program, the picture of Gavin Degraw and Jackson Brundage, and the Friends with Benefit CD from an up and coming artist, also a fan of One Tree Hill. Her name is Jenni Reid and you all should go listen to her stuff, she’s really good and actually got to be on the series finale (just as an extra, but a noticeable extra). Her Facebook link is https://www.facebook.com/#!/JenniReidMusic. Her YouTube link is http://www.youtube.com/TheJenniReid. Her PureVolume link is http://www.purevolume.com/JenniReid. Her reverbnation link is http://www.reverbnation.com/jennireid. And finally, her Twitter link is https://twitter.com/#!/JenniReid. Like I said, great stuff, so go ahead and click on a link and check it out, like her pages, subscribe, she’s awesome!
I also have $145.93 saved towards my North Carolina trip, which I hope to make next summer :)
That’s all for now, have a good day!
One Tree Hill was a real show, with real people, and real emotions. The viewers could easily get lost in any of the character’s life and make several connections to many of them. The series finale was like a way for the viewers to take a trip down memory lane with their favorite characters. Realizing that one day you’re seventeen and planning for someday, and then quietly and without you ever really noticing, someday is today.